A StrongFast Blended Fitness Group combines in-person training sessions with a complete online coaching system to give you truly personal training with tremendous flexibility and support. It also lets you collaborate with three to five other like-minded people to add a social component to the program.
About the Groups
Groups run for 12 weeks. Most of your activities are done on your own (or with another group member, if you'd like) at home, your gym, or elsewhere...your programs are set up specifically for you based on your available equipment, schedule, goals, and preferences.
You will receive any private and group training sessions at 7 Tigers Martial Arts in Cheektowaga. The rest of the program is delivered online making it ideal for your busy schedule...even if you travel!
Blended Fitness Groups are for people of any fitness level. Your programs are custom-tailored to your abilities, goals, and situation. Group members can be of different fitness levels. Group activities will be scaled to each person individually.
BFGs In One Minute
What You Get
Here is some of what you get in a BFG:
- Blitzometer account: our proprietary online system where you get your workouts, log them, track your progress, communicate with your group and coach, and much more.
- Screens and assessments: learning about your current fitness level is essential to providing safe and effective training recommendations so Blended Fitness always includes comprehensive screens, assessments, and questionnaires.
- Private sessions: optional in-person one-on-one training for you to learn new exercises, check your form and progress.
- Group sessions: in-person training for your group where you can challenge and encourage each other in a workout with coaching to improve your form for safety and effectiveness.
- Online group coaching calls: via online video, these are calls with the group to introduce new fitness or nutrition concepts, address any questions, and discuss what you'd all like to do going forward.
- Private Blitzes: custom training programs made just for you with new ones provided every other week.
- Group Blitzes: extra programs just for your group where group members can communicate and make sure everyone is participating.
- Group challenges: group-appropriate challenges to help you all push each other to new levels of greatness.
- Coming soon--Access to online courses: we're starting a new online learning area and any existing or new courses will be available to StrongFast Fitness clients for free.
- Proactive support: any data, questions, or comments you enter in Blitzometer are monitored and addressed daily by your coach...and if you're not logging your activities, you'll hear about it!
- Nutrition support: while BFGs are primarily about getting fitter, you'll also get coaching and support on nutrition, sleep, and other components of good health.
Whew! There's more, but you get the idea. It's a lot!
While you get to do most of the BFG on your own schedule, it includes plenty of planned interaction with your coach and other group members.
Some Example Groups
StrongFast Blended Fitness Groups offer unparalleled flexibility, personalization, and support to get you the fitness results you need.
Ready to start your own BFG? Click the button below to get the ball rolling!
Sorry ... StrongFast Fitness is not accepting new groups at this time.
1StrongFast Blended Fitness Groups are currently only available in the Buffalo, NY area.